Pain in my lower body

Due to some external injury i think a knot like is formed near my pennis due to which it is paining when i switch between positions. And also now my pennis is not hardening as i checked . So please tell me that is it a big issue ?? It can only be removed by operation ?? Please tell me fast as I am very tensed due to it.
views-icons 13 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in my lower body

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern about your organ. But there is not much i could make out of your question. What kind of injury did you sustain? And where did it hit to be exact? And what knot like thing are you talking about? Better to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Your condition requires in depth evaluation to come to a conclusion and also a proper and clear history. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?