Knees Problem

My mother has a problem in her knees. She is not able to work for a long time as whenever she stands for work for long her knees start paining. Even without work her knees pains and it creates a problem for her to work or to stand for a long time. Please suggest the ways for her.
views-icons 86 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knees Problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
9 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Joint Replacement Surgeon
U should take her to orthopaedic  she must be having degenerative arthritis knee . or get her x rays done.  but u need to get orthopaedic consultation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?