Knees pain
Below knees inside of both legs paining. Actually I started running 7 days back. I did one long jump . Next day onwards pain. I used mobijak tablet I am getting relief but again morning I am getting pain . I have police selection in 15 days . Please give reply

Take rest for 4 to 5 days and next time when you plan for sports activities don't forget to stretch before and after the sports activities you ll be fine in couple of days don't worry
take rest
stretching exercises before and after any sports activities
In my opinion you need to go for physiotherapy sessions...if it is a muscle pull then I think dry needling is the best technique to go with and which has faster recovery period followed by ultasound and cold pack...get well soon and take care...
Find a physiotherapist who performs this technique with an expert hand in this...
Do not exs until pain subsides...try doing cryostretch i. e. Cold fermentation followed by stretching.. that applies for any group of muscle..
You may have hamstring pull, as you said it starts after jump .That is a common injury in athletes. So go near by physiotherapy clinic and take tens and ultrasound. Do ice fomentation. Will surely help you.
find a good physio ,if possible only sports therapist
Always do calf and hams streach before you do such activities.
Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). Avoid Squatting- Avoid sitting Cross legged Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain
Improper exercise techniques can cause a muscle pull leading to spasms or sometimes strenuous exercise can lead to sprain which might be a cause. If that's the case then you need to take rest for few weeks and apply hot fomentation to the painful regions. Sometimes people with a sedentary lifestyle,who have never done any hard workout will have muscle pain even for doing workout for 1-2days if that's the case, no need to worry.the pain usually subsides within few days if you practice excercises on regular basis. Start your exercise with a warmup exercises for atleast 15-20 mins which will help you to ease into your usual workout. Consume lot of water to stay hydrated and never compromise on that. If you restrict on water consumption,chances of dehydration and fatigue along with it is more. Consume proteinous and healthy foods like egg white, berries, fresh sprouts,skimmed milk,oats, brown rice, fresh vegetables.avoid junk foods,oily and spicy food...Consult nearest orthopedic doctor for further assistance.