Knee Twist
Hi, it seems I twisted my knees slightly while playing. It is paining at the right edge of right knee. There is no swelling as such but it pains when I am walking. Any suggestion?
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your concern...Generally athletes get ligament tear, in common words sprain due to excessive rotational force which will cause pain if not healed properly...I would suggest you to take over the counter pain medications and consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination they will guide you further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.