Knee related

2mnts back I had grade1 meniscus tear n snapping hip. As the it didn't recover I consulted another ortho n he told me 2 wait for 2more months in case of meniscus tear n for hip Im taking manual physiotherapy (2sittings over). Now I'm feeling free movement in hip but the pain has increased in the knee wat may b d reason

Hello . A moderate tear can cause pain at the side or center of your knee .You might feel a sharp pain when you twist your knee or squat. These symptoms may go away in 1 or 2 weeks but can come back if you twist or overuse your knee. The pain may come and go for years if the tear isn't treated. Rest, ice, wrapping the knee with an elastic bandage, and propping up the leg on pillows.Physical therapy.all these helps you . If you don't get relieved , surgery is final option.
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Indore
For your knee u start ulterasound therapy at physioterapy clinic And do regular exercises and specially proprioceptive exercises and your pain subside