Knee problems stiffness
I hv knee stifness or spams type problem i went to two orthopedic surgeon they told me after seeking my both knees x ray everything is ok there is no gap they prescribed me some calcium and glucosamin sulplhate tell i am daily go for brisk walk about 5km is there any connection

Hi....., knee stiffness is generally noted following injury, overuse or inflammation in the joint or surrounding tissues. Stiffness of knee can be for a short period or may last for long, depending on the underlying condition.. perform therapeutic exercises that allow free movement of the knee joint... These not only help to improve range of motion but also help strengthen the muscles and tissues, increase flexibility, increase blood supply and reduce chances of injuries.....