Knee problem

Above my knee in my right side some unwanted bone is bulging out. Its since 6 months the bone is bulging out and time to time it is bulging out morr and more. Dr could u plz tell me how can i overcome this and about the medicines to stop this
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello We understand your pain and your current condition. But you need to know that this condition of yours is totally orthopedic case and cannot be dealt over a forum like this. And more over we.need evidence to talk is bone or something else. Consult one orthopedic specialist for your help today. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?