Knee problem
Above my knee in my right side some unwanted bone is bulging out. Its since 6 months the bone is bulging out and time to time it is bulging out morr and more. Dr could u plz tell me how can i overcome this and about the medicines to stop this

Hello We understand your pain and your current condition. But you need to know that this condition of yours is totally orthopedic case and cannot be dealt over a forum like this. And more over we.need evidence to talk is bone or something else. Consult one orthopedic specialist for your help today. Thank you