Knee pain suspected tear.

I have knee pain and previously suspected of tear but couldn't go for treatment due to my studies. I can't be out of my profession for more than two months. Is arthroscopic surgery a option and what is the general recovery time.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee pain suspected tear.

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Agrawal
8 yrs. of exp | Bhopal | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Surgery is a last option, but u should go for physiotherapy. U get relief with in one month. Regular exercise & precautions to avoid stress will helpful for u
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?