Knee joints pain
I recently changed my shoes and in a day I got knee joint pain. So I immediately stopped using those. From that time onwards whenever i stand for 1 hour or less knee joint pain comes. Day to day it has been increasing for short duration standing also. From past 7 days I started to take calcimax500. Shall I continue further of take some other medications?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Take an orthopaedician opinion. There may be problem in ligament or meniscus.
Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani
General Physician 3 yrs exp Delhi
hi there is no need of calcimax , u can stop it and try putting volini gel on your knees with a knee cap. you will be olrite it will take some time .