Knee joints and leg foot pain
I have been suffering from a very severe pain in knee joints from last 15 days , after taking pantocid and acogut tablet ,two year before I have suffered this type of pain , I observed when I use PPI medicine I feel pain ,but this time is very hurting , I have did all test and x ray Else my pain not going Bs 151 Tsh 4.5 ESR 10 URIC ACID 3.85 RA FACTOR 7.2 CBC ANTI CCP less than 7 ( bio ref >17) and knee x ray attached pls look my report

Which area of knee exactly front back or side ? How did it start ? What relieves the pain ?
There are minimal arthritic changes in your knee Take painkiller which suits you ( nucoxia 60) twice a day if no allergies Take lumia 60k once. A. Week for 8 weeks Hot fomentation Do no squat / sit crossed leg
If no relief we need to consult