Knee joint pain
My dad once while doing some heavy work, injured his knee. From that time he not able to walk properly. Consulted local doctor. He gave some medicines for pain and a belt. But the Joint is still paining and he is not able to walk properly. Please suggest me best procedure for treatment and steps to follow.

Hello, I understand your feeling. And also the conditionyour father is in and I appreciate your concern towards your father. This seems like a condition that need a specialist opinion. You need to consult a orthopedic surgeon for his examination and evaluation. Go consult him and he advice with better treatment after the investigation. Thank you