Knee Joint Pain both Legs
Hi, Last one year my mother is suffering from knee joint pain, Last year we shifted our house to 2nd floor, from there onwords she got heavy pains both legs, she can't able sit floor, if she walks some 10 min more pain, if sit long time also pain will be more, we shown to two doctors but no use, still she is suffering.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Which doctors did you show her to? And what treatment did she receive? If you had posted these details it would have been better. At her age, it could be due to osteoarthritis, osteoporosis. Also she need to reduce her weight. Ideal weight for her height is around 53 kgs. Was any x ray done? She will need it and physiotherapy. So kindly consult a orthopedic for further evaluation.