Knee injuries
I fall with heavy bukcet when dislocated knee after that I freely walk without any pain and discomfort but then in few hour it swelling a lot and pain when moving my leg. Next day I visited to hospital where doctor done the x-ray. There was no fracture in the knee but swelling above the knee, He used the injection to pull the blood clotted in my knee. After that there is no pain and swelling. Its my 11 day and I suggested for bed test with knee brace. Please suggest what to do next.

Once you will begin to walk and do activities without the brace it is then that you and us will come to know about your suffering. As of now the brace and bed rest are protecting the knee.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
This could be an injury to quadriceps muscle See an orthopaedic surgeon and get a ultrasound scan to make sure quadriceps muscle is intact