Knee dislocation

I had an accident while playing and fell down.i had done xray but no fracture then did mri scan and ligament fracture and bone has been crushed to powder.i have attached mri scan report. Consulted ortho doctor he told to use braces for 3 weeks and then see the situation or go for surgery. Is the injury very critical?

Doctor Answers (2) on Knee dislocation

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern and can also understand that you would be really disappointed by my colleague's answer. He has written answer to different question and posted in yours by mistake. Anyhow, yes your patella is fractured. What your orthopedician said is right. But I'm almost certain that surgery will be required. Anyhow do as he has adviced and hope for the best. Don't unnecessarily try any movements. We hope for your speedy recovery. Beat regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,ther may be two conditions causing this,Tight foreskin: This condition is called phimosis where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to retract over the head of the penis completely. In another condition, called paraphimosis the foreskin is tucked behind the penis and cannot be pulled forward. Both these conditions could lead to pain during intercourse. fungal infections , repeated friction , ecezma could cause this . please consult a genral surgeon, can be treated with topical ointments in early stages.