Knee and leg pain
I have vitamin d and vitamin b12 deficiency but my calcium level absolutely Normal. Why do my knees and legs feel so tired all the time ?

Dr. Naveen Babu (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad

It's due to my imbalance of electrolytes between muscles and better u should start walking to stimulate physiological vitamin D production irrespective of supplement.....first start move ur legs than sitting on chair
Dr. Ruchika Bhargava (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

It is due to the mentioned deficiencies you have mentioned. Please see an orthopedics immediately and take supplements asap.
Dr. Kaushik B K
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Mrs tasneem Your vitamin D vit B12 is very low . You need to start vit D suppliments for due course. once your levels come to normals your pains will decrease. All the best.