Knee and ankle pain

My Father's both the knees are giving a lot of pain while walking. Also both his ankles are not in good condition. Ankle problem he is facing from last 4 years. From last 7 months his knee started paining. Because of this pain he is not able do his normal work and his weight is increased. Please let me know whom we can consult for both knee and ankles.
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee and ankle pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
13 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Joint Replacement Surgeon
Please consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?