Kidney stones
One month back I experienced that it would take lot of time for morning urination so I did USG abdomen and diagnosed with 5mm kidney stones on both calyces.I started 2-2 tab neeri and berberis vulgaris tincture 15 drops twice a day.its been a month and it still takes much time when the bladder is full.there is no pain.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my Name Is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Kidney stones can be easily manage by Homoeopathy. But to get good results with homoeopathic medicines you require to meet homoeopath as he will help you with right medicine for your issues. Please Contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.