Kidney stones
I have a 3.5mm stone in my right kidney. Please tell me how to reduce/pass it through urine? I hear its a painful procedure. Please clarify on this.
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi No treatment required if its asymptomatic . Just follow up with a urologist.
Next Steps
use plenty of liquids.
Health Tips
calm down.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.