urologist-icon
Kidney stone
There is 6 mm kidney stone in distal end of the left ureter just proximal to uretrovesical junc- tion. Doctor is saying for surgery uretroscopy. So I want to know should I do surgery or it can cure through medicine. I attached CT report. Now r days I m not living in india. I live kuwait. Pls doctor suggest me which procedure is good.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Less than 4mm stone - 90% chance of falling 6mm or more stone size - 10% chance FOLLOW what your doctor says
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.