Kidney stone problem

Hello sir......Plz suggest me
Need opration or by medicine for remove stone.
USG report is upload...
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stone problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most kidney stones won't require invasive treatment. You may be able
to pass a small stone by:
Drinking water. Drinking as much as 1.9 to 2.8
liters a day may help flush out your urinary system. Unless your
doctor tells you otherwise, drink enough fluid — mostly water —
to produce clear or nearly clear urine.
Pain relievers. Passing a small stone can cause some
discomfort. To relieve mild pain, your doctor may recommend
pain relievers such as ibuprofen ,
acetaminophen or naproxen sodium .
Medical therapy. Your doctor may give you a medication to help
pass your kidney stone. This type of medication, known as an
alpha blocker, relaxes the muscles in your ureter, helping you
pass the kidney stone more quickly and with less pain....consult urologist they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?