Kidney stone pain
Hello! My started experiencing pain around his right kidney region and around right crotch. The pain would disappear if he is sitting or lying down. He would feel it as soon as he starts walking or stands. We got an USG done and it came out to be a 3 mm kidney stone. The frontal pain has subsided to a great extent but kidney pain is still the same. It restricts him to walk and do any activity. So, I would like to know if this pain is normal when you have kidney stone?

3 mm kidney stone usually not cause any pain, so if any pain is there in kidney area then NCCT KUB must be required to look for another stone.