Kidney stone
I have so much pain so done sonography and found 2 stones. One is each kidney of 4.7mm and 3.5mm. There is so much pain in my back and stomach. I have got injection two times in pervious 7 days. I am taking pain killer also. And i am drinking 5 liter water daily from last 7 days. Is there any way to get these stones out fastly. And please also tell me about how to handle this immense pain. What should i do? What should i eat? Is there any specific diet which i have to follow?

Your stone may be probably descended to ureter. If you have pain on both the sides consult Urologist immediately. Since bilateral ureteric calculi will cause kidney damage.
NCCT KUB AND CONSULTANT UROLOGIST

If you are having too much pain, chances of having a stone in ureter are more.
Get NCCT KUB done Take formal urology consultation
U have to consult urologist for CT kub