Kidney stone

I have a severe pain in my left kidney , got sonography done but no calculus was seen. I have started medication and there is a relief as per my family doctor I should get hospitalized. As of now I'm OK and have very bearable pain. For the same reason I was hospitalized 2 months before. Kindly suggest.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stone

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
hello get an ultrasound done consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?