Kidney stone
Hi doctor, could you please share how to remove kidney stone. I have 7.8 mm stone in urethra. I had an immediate flank pain and next day diagnosed as having a stone.

Take plenty of fluids, go for urination immediately as or when u get signal ,alkaline diuretics with water  ,avoid vegetables, and use of calcium 

You can try drinking high quantities of water. And if you are taking any kind of protein supplements kindly stop them. Also take a low protein diet for a few days. For more guidance take a personal instant consultation with me. Hope that helps. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408.