Kidney problem
Sir, my father is sugar patient. but this time is kidney problem... urea- 195; cretanin - 6.99 please suggest me
124 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurvedic Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Hapur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Ur father is moving towards kidney failure.  So take precautions and consult the physician as soon as possible.   Monitor urine output . If oral treatment is not responding then ur father may need dialysis. Ayurvedic treatment can also help but u should first control the emergency situation.  For more queries u may consult again
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.