Kidney fail

11 years child both kidney is damage the patient name is nikhil in raipur c.g. doctor has suggest for transplant which is best hospital who can guide and will government help to nikhil
views-icons 86 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney fail

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we are very sorry that nikhil is facing this problem at this young age. But then we.are hoping for his better future he needs kidney transplant. Yea government will help in such matters of.organ transplantation and donation. Rob transplant a donated kidney any reputed and experienced doctors mainly urologist would do. Keep trying for the donor in government hospital. As this is a expensive procedures to do. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?