Kidney cyst
Hi, I have been diagnosed with 1.5cms simple renal cortical cyst in right kidney. I m experiencing pain in lower right abdomen, lower back and some times near right side of pelvis. I m taking ayurvedic medicines since a month and have changed my eating habits. however still my pain is still there. Is this normal? How many days it takes to shrink or burst the cyst? And does it come back?

at present you only require painkillers and nothing needs to be done for the cyst. in case the pain is persistent, or the size of the cyst is increasing , you might require a simple intervention for the cyst. u can get an ultrasound done, once in 6 months...

+179
Chat with a doctor
You will need proper allopathic medicines for the same
Private consult with me for detailed information