Kidney creatinine
My dad got admitted in hospital for having a creatinine 19.6, the doctor sujest to check for 3 days for reducing the level with medication without dialysis. But i heard that in all cases docters wil do a dialysis if creatinine crosses level 10..Am my family getting cheated..Pls advice ..Its urgent

Get second opinion from another nephrologist..
If there is no swellings in the kidneys and the serum creatinine is High, then your father would need dialysis. If there is swellings in both kidneys, then urgent urinary diversion may be required to look at whether there's a chance of improvement in kidneys function. In most probable cause,he would need dialysis unless the deterioration of kidney function is thought of as due to some drug induced or similar causes