Kidney creatinine 1.4,
I have diabetes, creatinine 1.4 , urine creatinine 15 (normal as below 30), no proteins found, Hba1c 7.9 , Lifespan clinic has recommended to consult kidney specialist as my creatinine is not related to diabetes. Age 52

Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes its better to take the opinion of a nephrologist as the serum creatinine is on the higher side. he will examine you and suggest if you require any further tests and the advice accordingly. Do not delay further. best regards, Dr, Anil kumar jain, Bangalore.