Kidney and liver profile
In my blood test. ....in my kidney profile my creatinine is .08 mg/dl which is low and in my liver profile my SGPT (alanine aminotransferase) is high 69 U/L and SGOT (ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE) IS 30 U/L so plz tell me about the situation & how serious is it.what are implications and how much should they be at my age

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi its important to corelate your complaints detailed history and also clinical findings and reason for Getting the tests Done..... without proper history its difficult to. comment .. coming to lab reports it varies with lab and instrument with its error levels....