Keeping diaper all d time
Hi my son is 5 mon old baby . Would like to know is there any problem if I keep my baby to wear diaper all the time . I change diaper every 2 to 3 hr and whenever he does potty . Thank u in advance. Also I would like to know how make my baby chubby as he is little lean his birth weight was 2.3 now he is around 6.5 . Please suggest how to make him chubby and need to increase his weight .He is exclusively on breastfeeding

Hi You can use diaper all the time Don't keep wet diaper for prolonged period. Babies weight is normal for his/her age. Continue normal feeding

14 year old still in diaper Diaper rash treatment diaper rashes