Joints clicking
I can feel ticking sound in all of my joint. Can i go for gym and exercises. Or will it cause more harm then good.

Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Kolkata

Start with basic exercises and stretches....let the muscles relax and then progress gradually...you can do jogging on an even surface,brisk walk,yoga and once you feel you are better you can start doing cardio and weight training/strengthening exercises at the gym!
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there i understand your concern...A joint capsule surrounds all synovial joints and is a “closed” system filled with fluid, so any deformation would cause a change in pressure. Natural pockets of gas within the joint form a bubble and quickly collapses, causing the sound....if you don't have associated pain,swelling etc nothing much to worry.... You can go to gym..consult orthopedic surgeon if you have associated symptoms as it may be due to arthritis they will do the needful.