Joint pain
I am suffering extreme pain in almost all joints. How can i get rid out of this? Whom should i consult?
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

consult orthopedic surgeon,requires clinical examination and investigations to rule out autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?