ayurveda-icon
Join pain in morning and evening
I have my joint pains like wrist ankle pain in morning when I wake up and gradually they decrease during day and they increase during evening and I have constipation bloating and acidity here is my blood report how to reduce this I have very little stiffness in morning sir

Does anyone in your family has arthritis ?Sometimes because of gastritis also there are joint pains so try to have a diet which does not cause gastritis . Avoid all the maida , oily , spicy and fried food in your diet. Avoid all the heavy dals in your diet. Avoid all the cold things in your diet. We can help you treat that. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.

vrihad Vat chintamani Ras 1 tablet twice a day vatari awleh 10 gm twice a day
Your problem and report needs proper treatment and management so you may consult with me through this chanal and enjoy.
Do some exerciseand yoga.
Hello madam Your symptoms indicated rumatic type of arthritis(aamvat). With proper history and lifestyle information the conferm diagnosis is made with Ayurvedic expert. Ayurveda deal better results any kind of arthritis condition. For appointment
contact us Rana City clinic gajraula Amroha UP Dr Data ram MD
intake boiled water and mild joint movement avoid food which is heavy ( gru) in digestion.
Hello Mam, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat joint problems with complete and proper herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
Hello Ma'am, don't worry,U r suffering from mild Vat VIkrati, Take Decoction of fresh Giloy, Mulethi at morning, Ajmodadi Churna 1 tsf bid after meals with Lukewarm water, massage with Rumasyl oil Zandu gently
U can consult online for further valuable advice
Avoid red chilli tea coffee Kadi sour curd cold drinks etc Take walnuts pistachio almonds Draksha anjeer Sprouted seeds Cow's milk and it's products honey, Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice etc
Hi avoid oily spicy foods and non vegetarian foods and sour items Take ginger and jaggery boiled water as hot as tea in morning hours Check esr and ra, uric acid levels and get back to me
Check your vid and calcium also Do regular exercise Avoid spicy and fried items Take food on time Take proper consultation and start treatment