JME epilepsy
I was diagnosed with JME epilepsy in 2016 when I had my first seizure, and since then I am on medication. I have been on levipil 1000MG When I changed my city new doctor gave me oleptal 300MG BD and then eventually he asked me to withdraw levipil after reducing the dose. And It was the first day that I stopped levipil I started to feel the jerks again. I consulted the doctor he put me back on levipil 1000MG and asked me to withdraw oleptal eventually. I was also diagnosed with Panick attack and depression.At this point I am only taking levipil 1000mg and still feel jerks only while trying to sleep. My question is I never felt any jerks while I was on medication since 2016, I started to feel them when I withdrew levipil and when I started again levipil the jerks reduced but didn't completely stopped. my recent EEG came normal.I consulted a dr on practo he adv me 500-750mg. Can smne help me? Whn I ws on the lowest dose of levipil which is 750mg I never felt jerk, what cud cause the jerks

This is complicated . Need to see all reports and discuss. Pls book an appointment

Pl take levipil 750 mg twice daily
pl take online consult to add medication
pl take vit d 3 once a week for 8 weeks
Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy is itself cause of the involuntary jerks. From what you have written, it seems 750 mg of Levipil seems to control the JME adequately. Taking 750 mg twice daily should control it. Dose escalation may be tried if you don't achieve adequate control.
I suggest you do it under a neurologist's care with proper prescription and follow up.
First of all we need to review old reports which point out to the diagnosis of JME. Well, levipill though not the drug of choice is very well indicated in JME. Dose titration depends on body weight, clinical improvement and side effect profile. Nocturnal jerks need not always be pathological. We need to review the symptomatology of nocturnal jerks in detail if they are significant
Fix an appointment with neurologist
Continue to use anti epileptics ( levipill ) till further consultation. Have adequate sleep ( 7-8 hrs)