Epilepsy seizures
I had mild epilepsy seizure in 2012 and doctors suggested use eptoin 100mg and folvite 5mg. I'm using from 3 years. I never had it again in my life. now, I find my vision different and hands, legs and spine is numb frequently everyday. I'm worried

Hi..... epilepsy can affect people in different ways, everyone's experience of living with the condition is different..... Missing out doses of medication may make you more likely to have seizures..... Self-care is an integral part of daily life. It involves taking responsibility for your health and wellbeing with support from those involved in your care..... Consult Neurologist.....

Different types of epilepsy seizures