Epilepsy infantile spasm,
Suffering from 2 years of age. Uncontrolled seizure, under 3 drugs valparin, Lamitor , Zonegrain
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Jain
Neurosurgeon 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
He needs to be evaluated for Medically refractory epilepsy. He should undergo Video EEG and then a formal plan can be made for further treatment. Sometimes surgery can help. If possible go to Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute in Trivandrum Kerala.... Epilepsy Department.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.