Jerks in wrist
I get sudden jerks in my right hand wrist at frequent intervals. It lasts for just fraction of seconds, similar to heart beats and once it gets over again the hand is all normal. Facing this issue since 2-3 days and it's frequency is increasing. Hand doesn't pain or gets stiff. It's just that I get sudden jerks in my wrist.

Dr. Shweta Vaibhav Tiwari
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp Nagpur
Please consult your general physician Or cardiologist and check your BP .It may be due to cervical problem
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mathura
It might be seizures but to confirm it more detailed history is required with some investigation. So it will be better if you can consult a physician.