Jaw problem
Hi, Today morning while brushing I opened my teeth after that I was not able to close my mouth. The jaw joint came on each other. I tried shifting my jaw then somehow I was able to close it. Could you please tell me the reason?

Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
It is due to tmj subluxation so don't open your mouth excessively large as it will worsen the problem
Dr. Chand Sawhney
Orthodontist 8 yrs exp Agra
Please check weather you had pain and clicking sound from joint while opening and closing. The tmj dislocation r joint dislocation can be due to premature contact due altered relationship between upper and lower teeth r faulty filling etc..Analgesic may provide symptomatic relief..Consult your dentist soon