Jaw and ear pain
Iam having.pain in my right upper jaw and right ear it makes popping.sound.sometimes. I drink and.smoke.alot is.it.sign of.cancer or someother thing. Age 22

Well... Cannot come to a conclusion of cancer with only these symptoms... Jaw pain and ear pain looks like dental infection or some neural cause...kindly consult a physician
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
With the grace of almighty at this age u must not be having cancer..the popping sound might be cause of some problem in jaw joint(TMJ) consult ur dentist and if not solved consult ur ENT specialist it might be cause of some ear infection as well..best of luck and quit smoking
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
Upper jaw pain and ear pain with popping sound,mostly it is related to tmj joint pain, I dont think u vl hv cancer,consult with dental surgeon nearby, don't worry it can be taken care