Jaundice problem from chi
Actually my brother had jaundice from 15 years old now his age 32 but he is active from there recently two years back he was very serious again it reduce now you june month he is serious and he has a stone in gallbladder how can it reduce please advice me
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
Jaundice from age of fifteen with on &  off  raise and fall , also has gallbladder stones. This kind of history is commonly seen in hemolytic anemias like sickle cell anemia.  With given history, it is very difficult to suggest you what should be done further.  You need thorough examination with relavent investigations.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?