Itcing of skin
My wife has problem of skin itching, consulted with several dermatologist but of no benefits. Can anybody suggests where allergy test can be done at Gurgaon.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aman Sharma
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Why do you feel it is allergic, we do allergy tests and even desensitisation, but more often than not it is not helpful. It needs to be HOLISTICALLY evaluated, and a combined approach to treat both the disease , and root cause by body constitution analysis should help. You may connect at amanforpeace@gmaildotcom
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?