Itchy rashes
From the past 15 days i have been suffering from these rashes and small bumps all over the body mostly on the limbs and back, they are very very itchy and sometimes i feel burning sensations from them too. They are multiplying... even my face is affected now. I am attaching photos of my right hand for your reference. Hoping for a good advice. thanks in advance.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. It could be either a fungal skin condition or an allergic dermatitis. Treatment will follow the diagnosis.
A fungal infection should be ruled out. Treatment should settle this in 7 days time.
Meet a dermatologist.