Itchy rashes

From the past 15 days i have been suffering from these rashes and small bumps all over the body mostly on the limbs and back, they are very very itchy and sometimes i feel burning sensations from them too. They are multiplying... even my face is affected now. I am attaching photos of my right hand for your reference. Hoping for a good advice. thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itchy rashes

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. It could be either a fungal skin condition or an allergic dermatitis. Treatment will follow the diagnosis.
A fungal infection should be ruled out. Treatment should settle this in 7 days time.
Meet a dermatologist.