Itchy, Rash Penis
Im 14 Years, Uncircumcised. A Week ago I Pulled My foreSkin And Applied Soap For cleaning. The Same Night My Penis Started to itch. I Scratched it Hoping That I Would get some relief. Later The Next morning the tip of foreskin was Little Swollen and Was Itchy. My penis Had Rash and Was Red and Shiny. There was a Lump Near My Thigend of Thigh or Near the Lymph Node I'd Say. IWhen i pulled my foresin, a white substance too was present. I Washed It with Warm Water. I Apply Coconut Oil 3 times a Day and Wash My Foreskin Around 3 Times. Its been a Week. Still I hv the Rash. I haven't Told my parents about this and neither have Consulted any Doctor. Pls Help.

Dr. Phanindra V V

It might have triggered an infection. Don't worry. Visit nearby Ayurveda doctor or physician for medicines.