Itchy lower eyelid
I have swollen and itchy lower eyelid from last 8 months.i dnt know whether i need to consult a dermatologist or any eye specialist. Please help.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello Maybe due to allergic reaction to cosmetics..if you you use any cosmetic material consult dermatologist otherwise consult opthalmologist they will help you further Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?