Itchy & cracked Foreskin

Have itchy foreskin ! Sometimes cracked while the glan is often reddish! I clean it quite regularly , is it Balanitis? Initially I had whitish stuff which I removed and formed a layer over the glan! Often the foreskin is difficult to roll back and the cracked part is painful! I had shown to GP but nothing has happened ! The itchiness remains ! What cream should I use ! I clean it with betadine lotion and had applied ketoB and Keto 4 ! Is there anything I should use any suggested ointment !

Hello there...., avoid excessive washing of your penis.... Excessive washing, especially with soaps sometimes can result in dryness and cracks on the penis skin... Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus of the penis can cause the foreskin to become thin, tight, fissured and have difficulties in pulling back the foreskin.... Wash your genitals daily but don’t over-wash it, gently retract your foreskin and wash with luke warm water, 1-2 times per day is enough....Consult Dermatologist....