Itching on leg

Sir 3 months before on my right leg , about 4 inch below knee started itching. After few week area of about 2 inch got black and when i itch small dry flakes comes out as dandruff. And my left leg parallel to right leg of about same area got infection and i feel itchy all day. I also tried neem oil , got some releef but not complete and the dark spot remain as same.
views-icons 18 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching on leg

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Psoriasis can sometime present like this and should be ruled out. A Dermatologist should be able to help you.