Itching in private part
Hello , i have pcod problem since one n half yrs now i started feeling itching in my Virginia. Plz suggest me any solution for this .. that give a quick response.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, itching may be due to fungal infection, you may use candiderma or candid v ointment to apply externally. First go to meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore

Wash at least thrice a day with INTIWASH. Dry that place with a towel.Then apply CANDID V Gel However go to to a gynaecologist and get yourself examined . AND get a few blood tests  done. Wear cotton inner clothes and change twice a day. Clean the commode before sitting on it. Avoid intercourse till the problem abates.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, The itching in vagina has no links with PCOS. You are likely to have a fungal infection. You can use candid V cream but before this, visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluation to rule out the infection and follow the treatment accordingly. Also, maintain proper hygiene and wear clean clothes.
Consult a gynecologist.