Itching in private part
I have a itchibg problem in my private part ...maybe it is due to after itching it swells up the private part...what i do?
196 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹800 for 24 hrs

Hi, You may have some infection there. Better to start on antibiotics. Use Lactacyd washes instead of soap for perineal region. You can take antibiotics after consultation with doc. And analgesics and anti inflammatory medicines. Please consult doc once.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.