Lump around private area
I have got rashes around my private area. Initially I used candid b powder after which it has reduced but a lump has formed recently. It is very painful. What could be the cause n treatment?
312 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there.. I can understand your worry.. vaginal boils or pustules or lumps cause lot of panic.. no need get worried so much.. causes of it includes-1.Skene's duct cysts which occur on either side of the urethra (where you urinate).2.Bartholin cysts occur on either side of the lower part of the labia majora, the outside of the vagina. 3.Blocked hair follicles, or folliculitis is probably the most common "bump" seen in the genitalia. 4.Hidradenitis suppurativa is a condition causes painful clogged sweat glands. 5.Molluscum contagiosum,viral infection causes small, fleshy bumps on the vulva.6.genital herpes causes pustules around vulva. 7.genital warts caused by human papilloma virus.. depending on cause treatment differs.. to know exact cause, direct examination is needed.. please consult dermatologist for complete evaluation and further management..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.